6063 Aluminum | 6063 Aluminum Sheet
Sample： A4 Sized
Payment Terms： L/C,D/P,T/T
Delivery time： Within 15-30 Days
Introduction of 6063 Aluminum:
6063 aluminum alloy is widely used in the construction of aluminum doors and windows, curtain wall frame, in order to ensure high wind pressure resistance, assembly performance, corrosion resistance and decorative performance of doors, windows and curtain walls, the comprehensive performance requirements of aluminum alloy profiles are much higher than industrial profile standard.
Advantages of 6063 Aluminum :
Material of aluminum alloy. The main alloying elements are magnesium and silicon, which have excellent processing properties, excellent weldability, extrusion and electroplating properties, good corrosion resistance, toughness, easy polishing, color film, excellent anodizing effect, and are typical extruded alloy. 6063 aluminum alloy profiles are widely used in architectural profiles, irrigation pipes, vehicles, gantry, furniture due to their good plasticity, moderate heat treatment strength, good welding performance, and anodized surface, gorgeous color and other advantages. And is also used on pipes, rods and profiles for elevators, fences, etc.
It Has many valuable features as following:
1. Heat treatment strengthening, high impact toughness,it’s not sensitive to the gap.
2. It has good thermoplasticity and can be extruded at high speed into various structurally complex, thin-walled, hollow profiles, or forged forgings with complex structures. Wide quenching temperature range, low quenching sensitivity, quenching after extrusion and forging, as long as the temperature is higher than the quenching temperature, it can be quenched by spraying water or water. Thin-walled parts (δ<3mm) can also be subjected to wind quenching.
3. Excellent welding performance and corrosion resistance, no tendency of stress corrosion cracking. Among heat-treated reinforced aluminum alloys, Al-Mg-Si alloy is the only alloy that has no stress corrosion cracking phenomenon.
4. The surface after processing is very smooth and easy to anodize and color. The disadvantage is that after quenching, if it is left at room temperature for a certain period of time, it will have an adverse effect on the strength (parking effect).
Use of 6063 Aluminum:
1. 6063 T5: widely used as the frame of aluminum doors, Windows and curtain walls.
2. 6063 A: also widely used in automatic mechanical parts, precision processing, mold manufacturing, electronic and precision instruments, SMT, PC board solder carrier and so on.
3. Others: And is also used on pipes, rods and profiles for elevators, fences, architectural profiles, irrigation pipes, vehicles, gantry, furniture.
Mechanical Properties of 6063 Aluminum:
Tensile strength σb (MPa): ≥ 205
Conditional yield strength σ0.2 (MPa): ≥170
Elongation δ5 (%): ≥9
Note: Longitudinal mechanical properties of bars at room temperature
Specimen size: bar diameter (square bar, hexagonal bar inscribed circle diameter) ≤ 25
Technical Parameters of 6063 Aluminum:
|Al:margin||Si ：0.20～0.6||Cu ：≤0.10||Mg：0.45～0.9||Zn：≤0.10|
|Mn：≤0.10||Ti ：≤0.10||Cr：≤0.10||Fe： 0.000～ 0.350||Single: ≤ 0.05; total: ≤ 0.15|