5754 aluminum | 5754 aluminum sheet
Sample： A4 Sized
Payment Terms： L/C,D/P,T/T
Delivery time： Within 15-30 Days
Introduction of 5754 aluminum:
The 5754 aluminum sheet is characterized by moderate strength, good corrosion resistance, weldability and ease of forming. It is a typical alloy in Al-Mg alloys. In foreign countries, 5754 aluminum alloy sheets of different heat treatment conditions are the main materials used in the automobile manufacturing industry (car doors, molds, seals) and canning industry.
Application of 5754 aluminum:
5754 aluminum sheet is widely used in welding structures, storage tanks, pressure vessels, ship structures and offshore facilities, transportation tanks, as well as in applications requiring excellent machining performance, excellent corrosion resistance, high fatigue strength, high weldability and medium static strength.
Surface of 5754 aluminum plate:
1. Surfaces are not allowed to have cracks, corrosion spots and traces of nitrate.
2. The surface shall be allowed to have peeling, air bubbles, surface roughness and local mechanical damage with a depth not exceeding 8% of the nominal thickness of the part where the defect is located, but the maximum depth of the defect shall not exceed 0.5 mm, and the total area of the defect shall not exceed the total area of the plate. 5%.
3. Allow the supplier to illuminate the profile longitudinally to a smooth surface.
4. Other requirements: There is a demand side and the supplier to develop their own
Physical properties of 5754 aluminum:
Mechanical properties of 5754 Aluminum:
Tensile strength σb (MPa): 165 to 265.
The national standard for aluminum strip (GB/T 3880-2006) is applicable to the uniform standard of aluminum alloy strip material.
Heat treatment process of 5754 aluminum heat treatment process:
1) Homogenization annealing: heating 440 ° C; holding 12 ~ 14h; air cooling.
2) rapid annealing: heating 350 ~ 410 ° C; holding time 30 ~ 120min; empty or water cooled.
3) High temperature annealing: heating 350 ~ 420 ° C; when the thickness of the finished product is ≥ 6mm or <6mm, the holding time is 2 ~ 10min or 10 ~ 30min; air cooling. 4) Low temperature annealing: heating 250 ~ 300 ° C or 150 ~ 180 ° C; holding time is 1 ~ 2h, air cooling.