Hot rolled aluminum sheet
Sample： A4 Sized
Payment Terms： L/C,D/P,T/T
Delivery time： Within 15-30 Days
Hot rolled aluminum sheet product introduction:
Hot rolling generally refers to rolling in which the metal is carried out above the crystallization temperature. Compared with ordinary cast-rolled products, hot-rolled aluminum sheets have the characteristics of good surface quality, strong mechanical properties and elongation properties, and good oxidation effect. Mingtai Aluminum has the industry’s first “1+4” hot rolling production line and the fourth domestic Westmark 2800mm six-roll cold rolling, producing hot-rolled aluminum sheets, which not only have a smoother surface, deep drawing and good oxidation effect. The width of the finished product is as high as 2650mm, which is one of the few manufacturers in China that can produce ultra-wide aluminum sheets. At present, the hot-rolled aluminum sheets produced by Mingtai Aluminum are widely used in wide-area curtain wall panels, automobiles, ships, busbars, silos, stampings, molds and other fields.
The difference between hot rolled aluminum sheet and cast aluminum sheet (also known as cold rolled aluminum sheet):
Cold-rolled aluminum sheets are also called cast-rolled aluminum sheets. The difference between cold-rolled aluminum sheets and hot-rolled aluminum sheets is in terms of price, billet supply, production process, performance, use, and finished products.
1. Price: The cold rolled aluminum sheet is simple in process and the price is cheaper than the hot rolled aluminum sheet.
2. Different billet supply: the difference between the two is that the billet supply is different.
Hot rolled material: aluminum ingots — smelted and cast into flat ingots — milling face — homogenization annealing — hot rolled strip
Cast-rolling material: aluminum ingot-smelt-rolled into strip by cast-rolling machine.
Compared with the cast-rolling material, the production efficiency is high, but such as composition segregation, inclusion and other defects are not easy to solve, quality is not as hot rolling material;
3, the production process is different: cold rolling is processed by a casting mill into a cast roll (8mm thickness) processed by a cold rolling mill, while hot rolling is an aluminum plate ingot (400-500mm thickness) heating, heat at high temperature Rolling mill rolling;
4. Different performance: the surface quality of hot-rolled aluminum sheet is good, and the mechanical properties and elongation properties are strong, and the oxidation effect is good;
5. Different uses, cold-rolled aluminum sheets are mostly used in molds, and hot-rolled aluminum sheets are suitable for stamping and stretching.
6. Differences in finished products: Generally, the elongation of cold rolled products is lower than that of hot rolled products.
Hot rolled aluminum sheet technical parameters:
|1 series hot rolled aluminum sheet||2 series hot rolled aluminum sheet||3 series hot rolled aluminum sheet||5 series hot rolled aluminum sheet||6 series hot rolled aluminum sheet||7 series hot rolled aluminum sheet|