Curtain wall aluminum – Aluminum veneer
Sample： A4 Sized
Payment Terms： L/C,D/P,T/T
Delivery time： Within 15-30 Days
Aluminum veneer introduction:
The aluminum veneer refers to the building decoration material which is processed by chromizing and the like, and then processed by fluorocarbon spraying technology. Fluorocarbon coatings mainly refer to polyvinylidene fluoride resin (KANAR500), which are divided into primer, topcoat and varnish.
The spraying process is generally divided into two, three or four coatings. Fluorocarbon coating has excellent corrosion resistance and weather resistance, can resist acid rain, salt spray and various air pollutants, has excellent cold and heat resistance, can resist strong ultraviolet radiation, and can maintain no fading and no powder for a long time. ,long lasting.
The advantages of aluminum veneers for Curtain wall aluminum:
Aluminum veneer has six functions for Curtain wall aluminum, especially in the north. Insulation is especially important. The use of aluminum veneer on the outer wall not only conforms to the development trend of the country’s low-carbon life, but also saves energy and environmental protection, and its installation effect is beautiful and beautiful. Many high-end decorations favor this new type of decorative material.
What are the six functions of the aluminum veneer for the Curtain wall aluminum? Here we will briefly introduce:
1. It can meet the requirements of energy saving in the northern region, and significantly improve the comfort of the living and the thermal stability of the room.
2. The moisture condition of the wall has been improved. In order to prevent condensation, the inner insulation layer needs to be provided with an air layer, and the outer insulation layer does not need to be provided with an air layer, and the insulation material is not dampened under the protection of the exterior curtain wall surface layer, and the outer insulation layer makes the entire wall temperature of the structural layer Improves, reduces its humidity, thus improving the insulation properties of the wall.
3. It is beneficial to improve the quality of the room temperature environment. Because the internal solid wall has a large heat capacity, the thermal insulation layer on the outside of the wall is used to slow down the indoor temperature, and the room temperature is more stable, which is beneficial to energy saving. In summer, the external thermal insulation material can reduce the transmission of solar radiant heat and the influence of outdoor high temperature. Thereby making the building warm in winter and cool in summer.
4. It can increase the convenient use area of the house. Compared with the internal thermal insulation technology, the shoulder effect increases the indoor use area by nearly 1%.
5. The curtain wall keel connection method is safe and reliable, especially suitable for high-rise buildings. The construction is not affected by the seasons, and the operation is convenient. It solves the problems of wall cracking and hollowing caused by the external thermal insulation wet operation, and the keel of the building appearance is beautiful. The embedded parts are easy to process, the fasteners are basically standard parts, the composite aluminum plate is an industrial product, and the insulation material is fixed point quality.
6. It can increase the convenient use area of the house. Compared with the internal insulation technology, the shoulder effect increases the indoor use area by nearly 1%.
Aluminum veneer raw materials:
Aluminum veneers are generally used for Curtain wall aluminum. As we all know, the raw materials of aluminum veneers are mainly aluminum plates and paints. There are too many types and brands of paints. We will not repeat them here. Today we only talk about the main raw materials of aluminum plates. 1100 aluminum plate, 1060 aluminum plate, 3003 aluminum plate, 5005 aluminum plate, 6061 aluminum plate are all Curtain wall aluminum, mainly used for outdoor curtain wall, indoor ceiling, outdoor sky, indoor wall, hall, aisle, balcony, background wall, light trough, curtain Boxes, pillars/bolts, fluffy, gardens, elevators/stairs, general purpose, bedroom/room, etc. The materials used for different environments are different. Therefore, what kind of materials are used depends on what kind of environment is needed to determine.